´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, October 28♥
YES! No more Maths for me to stress about for the time being. YES YES YESSSSSSSS!


Its weird alright, I think that Paper Two was easier than Paper One. Cool~ Hopefully I can score better than what I've expected for myself aye? 

Next will be Humanities and Science which will confirm screw up if I don't work double. Alright, shall relax myself a little bit as this few days I'm super stress over in everything. 


Oh man, my tagboard is flooding like mad! Anyway, who cares? Keep on tagging, it will be in my list soon. "What list?" My list of entertainment to relax myself. HAHAHAHA! 


"Oh, so by keep tagging can hit the top of your list?"....


Sorry to say so, YOU FAILED! You only at Top 20, continue work harder tag harder. *winks*


You think I will give up on my Olevel and entertaining you from day till night? NO WAY MAN! I won't fall into your fcuking loser trap. HAHAHA I'll be back after my Olevel.


Continue living in your cave sicko...

Anyway, a person who last time CLAIMED that she don't even visit my blog now she appears AGAIN! Wow, contradicting isn't it? *'L' sign for you*

Labels: