´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, November 22♥
A HAPPIEST DAY OF ALL!
Baby and I headed off to Amk Hub as I wanted to buy 'something', however they didn't sell it there. So after Junqi came, we went to have our dinner at Hawker Centre nearby.
After all, we went down to Takashimaya to find the 'thing' I wanted. And finally I FOUND IT! WOOHOO~
Of course, I granted my wish! Finally I can get to watch the lighting at Orchard after pestering Baby for a long time. Took alot of pictures too!
Around 8pm plus, we reached SengKang, chilled awhile then Junqi headed back home.
Anyway, this morning baby bought a new phone for himself! He bought N97 mini, super mad chio! His phone functions same as mine, but just that colour and model are different.
Anyway, this morning baby bought a new phone for himself! He bought N97 mini, super mad chio! His phone functions same as mine, but just that colour and model are different.










Labels: Wait after months. You're know.





