´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, November 16♥
HOMEMADE OREO CHEESECAKE FOR BIRTHDAY BOYS!


Today was a busy and tiring day for me! Actually I planned to pick up Baby from School today but end up, I can't make it.


I went to Compass to buy cheese, but I forgot to buy oreo! Oreo Cheesecake without Oreo?! ZzzZzz.. I called Junqi to get me two packets of Oreo, so he came all the way down to Compass from Jalan Kayu. Thank you Bro!


I'm planning to give them a surprise but I failed, cause they already know my plan by themselves. Smart man! However, they still appreciated my hardwork. I think this year is their memorable birthday ever! Teehee~


Celebration on Day1




Took at outside Bugis Junction.
took during K session

Celebration on Day2
 
I know that the candles should put it up a little bit, 
due to time was limited,
I HAVE NO CHOICE.
Isn't it cute? 
Baby's club mates baked for him.
Mingyuan was trying to avoid my camera, 
however he failed. End up, he's doing matrix.



After that, he start emo-ing. 
Thinking, "Mommy, I want hug hug! Got people bu-wee me!"
Baby got snapped.

Labels: