´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, November 11♥
I have to thanks Jiahwei for teaching me Science yesterday cause what she taught me did came out. Nevertheless, I also must credited to Baby and Mingyuan, they also helped me a lot during my exams period. A big big THANK YOU to all of you who helped me!


Anyway, today my mood are really "ups and downs"! Not mood swing, I shall share with you guys...

Early on after I finished my last paper, I'm over the moon! And after paper, I went home and prepared then headed off to meet up with Crystal. 


While shopping, I bought one top which was damn cheap!


After that, here comes my sorrows! KNNB! I lost my phone! I should put it this way, I did not lost my phone, it got stolen instead! An suspicious Auntie! Listen hard, its an AUNTIE! Bumped onto me and after I turned one round, THAT'S IT! I lose my phone! 


Suspicious enough? Fcuker! I already said earlier on, my phone is damn chui-ed, she also wanna steal?! Damn cheap skate lar! KARMA WILL STRIKE ON HER ONE DAY, FCUKER!

previous phone I lost, I used my own saving to buy. Now I lost again, same thing, I also used my own saving to buy! I'M BANKRUPT NOW! I've no money to buy again!



I went home and told my Brother and parents about it. My parents did not scold me at all, cause it's unexpected as its an AUNTIE! Who the hell will suspect an AUNTIE?!



At first its off, but just now that fcuker switch  on again! That fcuker still dare to switch on?! Unbelievable CB!


After I cut off my line, here comes my lovable parents, THEY SUPER CUTE KAYS!


Here comes the conversation...


Me: Mummy, can I borrow money from you to get a new phone? I'll return you don't worry, but if you don't want then I'll borrow from Baby.


Mummy: *agitated face* How much you wanna borrow?!


Me: I don't know?


My Dad secretly went in to his room and get $200 for my Mom...


Dad: Nah, here's the money, use this money to get her a new phone. *cheeky smile*


Mommy: *with a suspicious look at my Dad* SAY! Faster say, where you got this money from?


Dad: No lar, its my saving for my coffin. *giggles*


Mommy: I won't believe you, cause I know you won't save money at all, OLD MAN! Faster say, where you got it from!


My Mom started questioning my Dad by threatening to pluck his hairless leg...


Dad: okay lar okay lar! I said... I strike lottery last week. *cheeky smile again*

My Mom said to me: *changed her tone* OKAY! Tomorrow I'll get you any kind of phones you want!



Isn't it lovable? Damn lame alright? This was my first time in my life, seeing people threaten another one by plucking his hairy leg which is not that hairy. HAHAHA!


Yay! Anyway, long ago I already wanted to change a new phone, here comes my chance! I know $200 is little, of course my Mom will fork out some.

Labels: