´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, November 18♥
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ANG MINGMING!

I stayed at home for the whole day playing facebook, then I saw one video which was about a Dog, Mari based on a true story. Its was so touching till my eyes turned watery.


I hate watching videos or movies that are about dogs, not I hates Dogs. But I just loves dogs too much till whenever I watched it, I'll tears. 


After watching that video, I missed my dog very much. I've not been some much time playing with my dog recently as compared to last time when I was young.

I feel like going back home to accompany my dog!! You will never know how much loves and cares I gave to my dog than human being. Dogs will never leave you when you are in dangers. =]




Watch this and you will understand what I mean, Based on true story
See how touching it was and how muthafcuker that soldier is! %#%#$!!%&&$%& Dogs so what? Why? So his meaning was that dogs are not a living thing and they have no feeling so its pointless to save? What a fcuker he is!

Labels: