´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, November 14♥
I'm super happy today!! *jumping around like a mad women*
Noon time, my Mom and I went to Compass to buy a new phone, Baby tagged along too. I got myself a N86, I decided to name it 'Snowy'. *laughs* I loves my phone! Maybe, Baby will get a same phone as mine, couple phone aye?
Evening time, All of us went for steamboat. The steamboat was nice, but its mad hot too! I only ate a little due to the hot weather.
When to Bugis Street for a stroll, Mingyuan was eyeing on a watch for long time, then I came out a plan, I ask Baby to buy the watch without letting Mingyuan notice. I kept on asking Mingyuan not to buy it gave him a reason saying that cause we have no time already.
While we were in cab heading down to Seragoon, he kept on complaining about that and saying the store always changing their watches design and he seldom go down to Bugis, blahblahblah~
He was super upset and a little angry over me, I guess? HAHAHA!
While Baby and Mingyuan finished singing a song, Baby gave Mingyuan a surprise!
He was shocked and touched when he saw the watch, his eyes becomes watery.
After all, we slacked till 3am plus then home sweet-ed home.
Damn exhausted!






Labels: I LOVES SNOWY~



