´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, November 3♥
Just being RANDOM...
Anyway, yesterday my classmates is super lame. Once after Chem paper, they throw their TYS into the drain outside my School?
Oh ya, I know a new friend, Cindy few days ago! She's a private Candidate, she's damn friendly person.
Woke up at 10am, Holy mama! Why am I waking up at 10am, its all because of my Geography and Physic for my holy sake! Gonna study like a nerd to achieve good result aye?
My Family and of course Friends always tells me to aim as high as I can, cause aim low = No future. Can you imagine? All your friends are Poly or University graduates but you are just a little fry who graduated from only Nlevel, Olevel or ITE? What shit is this?
When next year I get into Poly, WAH LIAO! I'm 19YEARS OLD, damn old folk! Compared to 17-18years old. But AT LEAST, I haven't hit 20s before I get into Poly. *phew*
Alright, no more time to left, its time for revision. After TODAY, no more books, no more study, no more nerd!
Labels: You tried. But my main point is did you LEARNT? FORMER student?



