´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, November 9♥
Nah, I been playing and slacking for all these while, didn't even revise a single sentence for my Science. I gonna study for my very last paper on Wednesday.
I'm craving over Cheese fries and chips, beloved cakes especially super chocolaty and of course all kinds of fried food! ='(
Oh ya! Anybody saw this pair of wedges before? I mean something similar but Black in Colour and those lace are thicker? I finding it for quite a long time, but I didn't manage to get it. If any kind soul saw it, PLEASE TELL ME! Thanks!

I hate my phone to the core! My phone is damn chui-ed now, it don't allow me to send any messages. So to all, if you want to contact me, CALL ME INSTEAD OF MSG ME. Cause I can't even send out, but at least I can answer. *laughs*







