´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, November 7♥
Today as usual Baby came over to my house to have dinner cause every Saturday
is my family day! We had a luxury dinner cause my Mom cooked us CRABS! My favorite dish which I asked my Mom to cook it!
However, my Second Brother did not come home for dinner cause
he had an important romantic mission to do!
What Romantic Mission?
He is going to bring his Girlfriend for dinner by car not by bike, cause I don't
think bike is romantic enough? Then I don't know the actual 'timetable' of his
mission, but his main point is to propose to his Gilfriend.
Why is it a romantic one?
Cause today is his Girlfriend's Birthday, can you imagine? In your 20 plus years time, suddenly your Boyfriend propose to you when you thought it just a normal dinner?
My Brother after living for his 27years in life, FINALLY he understood romantic is very important to girls and FINALLY he knew what to do! Miracle do happened! *laughs*
Some girls are easily get touched by small little things like flowers? Chocolate? Surprises? Or perhaps say something sweet to them?
However, some are not. They are in the materialistic side, they only loves branded goods, expensive stuff and huge event when propose to them then they will be touched. Touched by goods but not the man. =]
How expensive or how cheap is the ring or whatever things are not important. The most important things is are you happy with the man that you going to marry with? Do you love each other?
The MOST MOST IMPORTANT thing is, is he FAITHFUL and HONEST to you? If he's not, then forget it.
Anyway, all these are just views for good ones.
Cause you are already rotten, how much you can expect? Unless you are a selfish slut who wants to ruin a good man's life. Am I right to say that? =]
Sorry, I only can upload two photos, some still in my phone. I'll upload my years pictures as soon as possible.


Labels: Going for a jog with Baby later on. As he's going in Army soon he gonna build up his muscles~



