´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, November 26♥
Weeks ago, I've been finding a type of wedges which I posted in my blog right? NOW, I FOUND IT! Teehee~


Someone already told me the location, I'm so going to that place and search for it! I'm just super in love with that pair of wedges!

I think this best time is TOMORROW! I want to have it by me as SOON as POSSIBLE! Super in love~


Anyway, now I'm waiting for Baby to be back home for dinner. I'm hungry, I didn't had my breakfast/lunch. ARGH! Baby asked me before he went to School..


Baby: Want to have lunch?
Me: *sleepy mood* Don't want.
Baby: Really don't want?
Me: Yah, DON'T WANT. *irritated*


But whenever, I woke up after that, I'll regretted. Cause its time for me to feel the hunger. HAHAHAHA! 


Argh, forget it. Wait for my dinner then. Will be meeting up with friends later on, wooots!

Labels: