´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, November 28♥
Well, as I said I shifted my work to Monday. Guess what? they placed me from a Full-timer to a Part-timer. What is this? WHAT IS THIS?!?!
The H.R told me that most probably will start work by next week but end up, they called me to start work today. So it is possible for me to choose the date I want, so I chose Monday and its the FIRST DAY of the week!
Never mind, I can change job anytime I want, as this is not my future job. I won't be contented over a retail job with low job right? Aim high!
Anyway, bumped onto Mingyuan and Jiahwei at Compass around 7pm plus. So slacked together and waited for Junqi to arrive after his work time.
Chilled until almost 3am. Baby and I went home, while Junqi cabbed home; Mingyuan accompanied Jiahwei home.
Labels: Fcuked up and angry over.



