´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, November 8♥
Went out with Baby's family to have a luxury dinner. Hell, waited for almost an hour just for the food to arrive. Everybody looks like they are having a long neck while waiting. =.=!!


Oh man, Christmas is round the corner man! I can't wait to receive presents! I loves receiving present although its only children keen on these and I'm over-age for these. But why? What's wrong? I'm young in heart, I'm still loving it! 


I loves the decorations too, especially Orchard though it look the same every single year? However, I had promised myself to visit Orchard one day at night just to view the scenery.


I gonna find myself a job soon, I wanna earn some allowance for myself. I don't wanna spend my Mom's money during my holiday by not doing anything loafing at home like a spoil brat.



I NEED A JOB SERIOUSLY !!


Crystal and I had missed a chance for meeting up today, who asked her to call me in late afternoon instead of calling me earlier? But never mind, perhaps will meet up with her on Wednesday. 



BABY!
Me and Baby
Baby and Junqi
Crystal and I
At fish&co.
Take 2.
Lastly, my dog's SEXY BUTT!

Labels: