´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, November 15♥
Whoopiee! This few days, I just felt that I'm super happy and lucky! Though I lost my phone. =.=!!


I have my reasons behind why I'm super happy and I felt I'm lucky too. Didn't go any places, as yesterday I already had all my fun so today its time for me to have a rest.


Perhaps Tomorrow either I'll be meeting up Crystal to chill after her work or pick up Baby after his lessons. Either one, all consider my benefits! 


Baby just give me as much freedom as I want, not he don't loves me anymore. Just that I'm have my own limits of what to should a girlfriend should do.



Baby says, he feels like he's living on land now cause he felt that last time he was drowning in water. =]

People,
Please send me your number so that I could saved it in my contact list.
Thanks for cooperation! 
Good night!

Labels: