´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, November 7♥
Why can't Human Being stay as innocent as they can? Just like Babies or kids?
If that case, I can't imagine how beautiful this World can be. No wars, no conflicts, no worries, no everything! After listening to this song which is my blog song for now, all these questions are up in my mind.
How sweet this World can be... Everybody are treating one another wholeheartedly, loving and sharing like a big family even thought they are not your family members? Did you get the picture? Damn nice isn't it?
However, things won't go smoothly anyway. God send us here is to suffer.
You know why Good people always die faster than Bad people?
Answer: Cause their sins had cleared, so they are allowed to join God in Heaven without any suffers.
Meet up with friends today, had a lot of chat about life and career. I had decided what course I wanted to take and I also want to have further studies after my diploma.
First time in my life, I have such huge study mood! I think I had already realised studies do meant a lot to us. =]
Labels: You are neither FAT nor CHUBBY. You are just BOOMBASTIC. *laugh*



