´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, December 19♥
HAPPY 10TH MONTHSARY TO BABY !!


Wow! Baby and I have been together for 10 MONTHS! Time files like crazy, sooner my nephew will celebrate his 1st month celebration too. 


Man! I can't imagine I have been through thick and thins with Baby for so many months and we are still so lovely though we met up almost everyday. No arguments that will separate us so far and now we used to talk and settle problems peacefully.


However, I can't celebrate with him today as I gonna work. Baby also promise me to buy a laptop for me, I don't wish to have a "very good" laptop from him as I just want something that is light, cheap and portable that's all I want.


Let's talk about working days, I'm happy with my work. Many laughter going on at my workplace everyday though its tiring but one word FUN can wash away my tiring soul. =]


That's how powerful joy and fun is!

Labels: