´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, December 27♥
Hey  ho! I'm back to work once again, as my Manager msg-ed me to go back and help her so here I am, her savior! *laughs*


Today, I'm super overwhelmed with joy. WHY? Cause I bought a lot of cosmetic to pamper myself as its having a 40% OFFER! But sorry folks, ITS OVER! Wait till next time then.


Baby and I shared and bought one floor mat for his room, a strawberry floor mat, its sweet and nice! I'm so lovin' it! 

Soon I'll get my pay on 31st and it'll be the time for me to shop once again! Whoopiee! 


Oh, I heard from Baby that I'll be getting my result on 14th January! What a disaster man! On 15-17th I'm going for Star Cruise Trip and what if, I mean WHAT IF I failed my Exam, how the hell am I happily going for the trip man? ZOMG!


Future matter, future settle.
Its time to sleep, good night folks!

Labels: