´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, December 22♥
I so going to upload my photos but not today, hahaha! I thought of today but somehow I'm just way too lazy to do so, perhaps Tomorrow alright?


Went to Compass with Baby to get Christmas presents for my colleges, Baby was a good helper for the day! He helps me to choose those presents after I told him what they actually fancy on. *thumb up for Baby*


After we came home, Baby's Mom told us about the Star Cruise Trip. She said that the trip costs few hundreds per person. Listen again, is few HUNDREDS not DOLLARS!


I was shocked over the sum of money, but Baby's Mom asked me to tag along cause she wants us to relax ourselves for few days in January. She's super nice to me alright!


I think my best Christmas presents are all from Baby's family and Baby! Though its after Christmas but still, its the greatest best gifts I ever had. You guys will start thinking... "What did my Baby give me?"


He's going to get a lappy like what I said before in the previous posts. All good things are happened on me right now, how I wish this luck will follows me through out my life man! *winks*

Labels: