´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, December 21♥
I've stop working on 20th Dec due to some reason, only friends who are close to me knows about it. This have nothing to do with Baby so don't think too much yea?


Its because my result with release soon in January, so I need time to search for School and so on. My colleges treated me well enough, when I said I won't be working anymore; One of my colleges cried and I could see how sad she was. 

Perhaps this is how relationship started of when you spent hours per day with a person. =] I do loves them and I decided to get them some little gifts for Christmas as a thank giving.



Met up with Junqi and Minyuan to chat and chill till 5am. Though, I can relax myself now and I won't feel exhausted anymore.


However, I still missed them a lot. I missed the busy-ness too! How I make myself look so busy and make myself look energetic when I'm exhausted.


Sighs, how I wish I will meet up with similar work mates like them in future.

Labels: