´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, December 7♥
Whoppiee! Today I think I'm super "useful" man! They taught me how to be a CASHIER today!


I think I did a great job as I didn't lost any amount of money! And our total sales for today is $1200 plus! It mean alot to us because mostly weekdays sales are not that good compared with weekend.


Had lunch with Joyce today, actually we are not supposed to go together but our in-charge allowed us to. She super kind-hearted man!


After Tomorrow I'll be having my off day, I gonna make full use of it! 

Oh ya, I bought a sunglass at only $7.50 cause two for only $15 and I bought it with my part-timer, Amelia. She look so sweet and cute, my colleges kept on saying that she look like me but I don't think so? *laughs*


Alright, I gonna rest now.
Good night folks! ><

Labels: