´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, January 22♥
Around 6pm plus, Baby and I went over to Compass to look for hair dye. But still, I still haven't even decide which colour to dye! Baby had already decided, I should put it in this way... I had already decided for Baby! *laughs*


After we had dinner at home, we met up with Junqi and Mingyuan around 8pm. Had lots of things to catch up of course after a long period of time.


Baby seems to be so tiring, he fall asleep just like a log. Nevermind, he shall get a good rest as Tomorrow its my family dinner, he must have lots of energy to handle the little monster(niece) in my house.


PS: Should I get myself leather boots for CNY? I really loves boots alots! =]



Baby snapped at Bbq Chicken.
I'm simply in love with Shopping Malls' toilets.




Saw it?! Baby's hand being an extra.

Labels: