´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, January 21♥
For your info, I've stop working already. As I really can't tolerate with people who loves to boot-lick, disgusted by it for weeks. Finally, I can't stand her anymore and the solution was to leave! However, I don't feel any loss in me cause I think I did something which is right in my life before I want to quit. 

Another case is... For your info again, I did not end up in ITE. To you typical women, I think that's where you're from, not mine so better don't put me into your smelly shoes for god sake. Too good for you, now I can't even bothered to reply after days. 


You are just dirt so whatever you do or says doesn't affects my life alright? Get this into your pea brain. Too many time to spend? Go f***king care about your life and your bf then. Like it or not, don't ever cross into my life, I got nothing to do with you alright.


I don't think you will ever understand what I'm saying, if you do, you have already listened! So I shall stop here, you are a thorn in my eyes, shall not waste time.


If feels guilty, I don't mind you leaving a tag with name or something. If not, get out of my way and stop proving me with your low intellectual level by tagging without a name, Thank you.

Labels: