´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, January 20♥
HAPPY 11TH MONTHSARY BABY! SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!


Nothing much, I didn't give Baby any surprises today, I didn't give him any presents too. What a bad girlfriend hurs?


But we did went out to have dinner and some shopping together. It's been a long time since the last time we went out together.

When we were in Mrt, Baby said that I might not be perfect in the World, but I'm almost perfect in his eyes. And THESE, makes me feel so touched till I feel like hugging him tightly like I never before. But HELLO, I'm in MRT so can't.

We went to City Square to have dinner at BBQ Chicken, It's fingers licking good! Trust me! After that, we went for shopping and Baby bought me a pair of sandals and cakes. Guess what? When I reached home then I found out that the ribbons came off. That means that I gonna go back again to exchange for a better goods.

I've finally realised, what Baby always concern is really a big duel! Cause when it's really happened, you will start to regret why didn't listen to his words and mark it in mind. When start getting mature, you will start to realise that he's not what you think as "unreasonable" person but a very caring and concern husband-to-be.

Labels: