´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, January 1♥
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS !


How's Yesterday? Did you guys go town for countdown? Man! I bet many molest crimes happened Yesterday! I didn't went down for countdown event, as I don't really like crowded areas.


Well, New year had started. I wonder will my life turn better or worsen? Hopefully, great of course!


HAPPY FULL MONTH TO ETHAN YONG RUI LANG!


That's my nephew's name! He look totally like my niece and Baby came down too. I found out that Baby and my Bro hits well Today.


Actually after celebration, we wanted to go town but sad to say that I don't have the mood to go so I decided to stay at home do a "frame" to put our photos and hang it in Baby's room.


Of course, I'll upload my photos today. =]





In my workplace.






Baby and I before heading off.




Nice? I did it myself!

Labels: