´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, January 21♥
HELLO FOLKS!


Yesterday went out with Crystal for dinner and chill, Baby tagged along too. Actually I did not asked Baby along, but he seems to be so bored and lonely at home and I couldn't bear to see him alone so I decided to brought him along with me.


We went to three places. Firstly, we went over to City Square to exchange for a new pair of sandals because the one that Baby bought, the ribbon came off. Then secondly, we went to Plaza Sing to meet up with Crystal. Lastly, we went to Clark Quay to have dinner and chilled at Singapore River.


I thought I will neglect either one, but end up they chatted non-stop! *laughs* I have lots of photos that haven't uploaded. Its time to update my blog with photos I guess!

Oh ya, Baby allowed me to dye my hair! *hoorays* Baby don't allow in the first place, its because he afraid that by dying, my hair will spoil easily. But now, Baby said if I really want to dye, he will buy a good hair moisturizer for me! *over the moon*


PS: I wonder, what colour should I dye? Hmmm...

 
Baby bought for me this!
Baby and I while having dinner.
Crystal and I
In the toilet
Opps! Very sorry to the person behind us!
Ignore my messy hair please.
The scenery at Singapore River.
That's all folks!

Labels: