´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, January 31♥
I think she seriously lack of L.O.V.E? Lack of boyfriend's love, cause her boyfriend once was a womanizer but now turn out to be a gay. Can't blame him for that if he can't give her much loves she wants cause he need to give it to other women as well.  

I don't know why her bf turn out to be so gay right now, perhaps he got caught for being a womanizer  by her, so now he thinks since he cannot flirt around, must well be a gay or something?

Lack of motherly love, this is the most important one that she lacked off. That's why she is crossing over to people's business to seek for that attention and loves. If you don't give her the amount of loves and attentions she wants, she will becomes paranoid and turn into a crazy whore start tagging rubbish which is out of the square.

Sighs, kinda pathetic... Seeking love and attention everywhere... 
If you guys don't mind spread some love to her,
Please call 1800-112-f.her f.her


You are just being jealous, continue your jealousy.
The more you feel jealous, the happier I am. =]

Labels: