´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, January 3♥
Tell you guys one secret... I STILL HAVEN'T GET MY PAY MAN !!


What the focker! I wonder even if I got my pay now, what can I do with it? Either I save it or I use it, hahaha! Anyway, that's not the problem, I just want my pay as soon as possible!


Today working so boring due to no customers, so what I do to kill my time then? I made a lollipop roses for Baby while working since I'm bored to the core. Baby loves it alot when I gave it to him.


Tomorrow I'll be having my off day again, anyway this week is my last week of full-time. Next week I'll be changing to part-time and work till 7th Feb.


I can't wait for result to scare my soul out of my body and I can't wait for cruise trip to chase back my souls into my body aye! Surprisingly, all "scary" and "happy" moments fall on the same week. Like the...










Lollipop roses I made myself.


I loves him =]

Labels: