´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, January 24♥
Well well, recently I'm addicted to 海派甜心! Been watching it day till midnight, SEE! How addictive it is! Baby had been influence by me, he loves this drama too.
Anyway, it's a super nice show and the story line is quite different from other dramas. It's so touching till you can tears in every episodes you have watched.
By the way, I had dyed my hair not long ago! I don't like the outcome of the color! It's not what I wanted! However, what have done is already done, so no more sorrows for me. Bear with it for life, unless I decided to dye my hair again. Zzzz...
I think I really need to drag Baby along for a Shopping spree for Chinese New Year. My cupboard is so empty till Baby said so, how pity I am? I need some clothes that are lady-like enough to make me look more like a lady, hahaha!



