´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, January 30♥
Many people had already know where they were posting to.. So these are what you gonna hear from them... 

" Wahs liao, I don't even have any interest in this course, don't know why MOE posted me there for? " 

" I want to go Nafa or Laselle but my parents disagreed."

I, myself wanted to go Nafa too and my parents also disagreed with me. Seriously, Poly courses doesn't look interesting to anyone I guess? 

Why Poly doesn't look interesting?
1) all courses look the same, only the polys are different.
2) Whatever you LIKE, they will posted you to whatever you DON'T LIKE.

Why parents always disagree their child to enter Nafa or Laselle?
1) It costs a BOMB! (true, its expensive)
2) it's not recognised by Government. (Aiyoh, just don't work for Gov lar, easy?)
3) You think by learning Art, you can survive in Singapore? ( Perhaps Artist can't, but designer CAN!)

There's too stones and rocks blocking our way to our dreams, see! How cruel is this World! How to pursue our dreams when so many idiotic reasons and the biggest problem is MONEY.

Labels: