´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, February 15♥
Baby came over to my house have lunch with my relatives. When all my aunts saw the roses that Baby gave to me, they will teasing me enviously. =]

I'm so bloated right now, all my Mom's fault. She cooked a table full of delicious food and taste superb! How I wish I could learn some skill from her. I know I could but I can't, Hahaha! At least, I got a sweetie Baby who knows how to cook pretty well, so who cares?

In the evening time, went over to Baby's relative house. I didn't ate much, too bloated. Due to bored-ness, Baby and I started to play black jack. And guess what? I WON 10BUCKS! I only bet 50cents in every one round.

Hopefully, my lovely Lady Luck will follow me to my relative's house Tomorrow. Not only Tomorrow, but life. *laughs*

Dear Lady Luck,
I'll loves you forever, if you follow me forever.
xoxo,
Carmen.

Labels: