´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, February 14♥
Did you guys enjoyed your V-DAY with your lover?
In the afternoon, went over to my Grandma's house. Due to time clashed, Baby unable to visit my side, same goes to me as well. However, Baby accompanied me to Yio ChuKang, then he go off after that.
Now I should asked myself, Did I enjoyed my V-DAY? A hell YESSSS!
Baby gave me a bouquet of NINE PINK ROSES. I'm super in love with roses, cause I loves the smell of flowers. I'm the happiest girl on Earth I guess? We went to E-Hub for celebration, had dinner at New York New York and I get to taste my favorite Calamaris!
Afterall, We caught a movie, "Valentine's Day" which Baby booked the tickets online before hand. Or else, I think we won't get to watch any movies. Too crowded and it's already full house.
Baby might not be a "very romantic" guy on Earth, however his hard work will never fail to touch my heart. And I finally realised why girls will feel over joy when they received a bouquet of flowers from a person that they really in love with. I finally KNOW!



