´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, February 10♥
Everything have done, except for my nails that's all. I loves to go shopping with Baby!

Today went out for some shopping with Baby's parents at Giant while Baby went to Campus. Not bad, Baby's Mom holding onto my hand as if I'm her daughter? *laughs*

I gonna plan "where to go" on our First Year Anniversary, just few more days away. Friends around me asking..." heys, you and your bf have been together for how long?" ; When they heard a year, they will start to WOW!

However, this is not "very long". There's more years to continue on. Loves increased within a year or day by day.  

I'm proud to say that, we have been together a FULL-ONE-YEAR. We didn't have any break-ups or huge serious argument in between us. He is faithful and loyal to me, concern for me like I'm his little princess on his hands, Baby always says I'm the best among all.

Oh ya, few days ago I saw this news...

A Women who broke up with her bf 15 YEARS AGO, but through all these years, she kept disturbing that guy's life and finding him trouble. End up one day, she pour diesel on that guy. That guy called the polices and she got to pay for that huge fine as she got charged. The women still expect the guy to pay for her.

Let me ask you guys,
IF you broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend will you still disturbs them even you have a current boyfriend/girlfriend or don't? 

OR curse and swear your previous boyfriend, telling everybody how bad he is, even if its your fault, you will say it was his. Make you, yourself feels better by thinking he's not prefect that's why you don't want him , but the fact was HE DON'T WANT YOU.

OR will you give them peace and bless them with happiness?

I'm at cloud nine, especially whenever I see people jealous.

Labels: