´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, February 19♥
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY DEAREST BOY!!
Time flies, So fast and now we are coming to a year time. Thank you Baby for tolerating me for a year and still willing to go through thick and thin with me. Of course, accompany me whenever I need you and surprised me without fail.
You are consider a wonderful boyfriend/husband-to-be.You might not be perfect in other people's eyes, however, like what I said before, you are not an apple but a diamond in my eyes. Hopefully, we can continue walking this path with each other smoothly without any stones and brunches.
Last but not least,
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR BABY !!
Went to PlazaSing and had our lunch-cum-dinner at Nihon Mura. Their food was delicious and they have many varieties! I'll confirm you guys that their varieties are out of your expectation. Compared with other japanese restaurants, their food is the best of all!
If you guys haven't try there before, you MUST visit there ONCE AT LEAST! Or else, you are at loss! ><
Aftermaths, I found out that Crystal at PlazaSing too. So I met up with Crystal while Baby headed back home to do his business. I bought something great today. Its so expensive, I considered "whether should I buy?" since last year? *laughs*.
Oh ya, if you guys looking for watches, heard from Crystal, there is one store which have sales NOW! Not 10% nor 30%, its up to 70% percent discount. You look clearly, its 70% PERCENT! If you guys wanna know where it is, just tag me alright? =]



