´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, February 9♥
My tired body and feet, same goes to Baby!!

Went to so many places today. Firstly, we went down to Bugis to look for Baby's shirts and I saw TianChi at there working too. Baby bought two polo tee and two tee-shirts. He caught more "fishes" than me, know what I mean hurs? =.=!!

Then we headed over to 313 and I bought a blouse. Actually I saw a blouse is uber duber nice with a coat which is my S.T.Y.L.E, but it's super expensive, why I think so? For me, I think I can find at another places with a cheaper price = I don't like to waste so much money on clothing. *saddening-ly*

But at Far East, I bought a blouse again. Both are white, which I think I'm crazy? I supposed to buy other colours but end up, all WHITES!

Nonetheless, I still got my two other new blouses which I have not even wear once. Gonna wear it soon~

Yeappiee, Chinese New year cum Valentine, then Anniversary! So many events going on and on! And most importantly, my Birthday celebration next month, woots!

FOLKS, CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG PLEASE, THANK YOU VERY MUACHY!

Labels: