´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, February 1♥
Oh aye~
Tomorrow I gonna start my shopping spree mood. Oppa don't need to attend any lessons Tomorrow, so he gonna go around the Town with me. Crystal couldn't join us at noon, cause she couldn't take any off for Tomorrow, perhaps she will join us only around evening time?

Yes yes yes! I have a great super Mother, who willing to sponsor me the money Tomorrow. Of course, I will try to save as much as I can. I loves my Mom, I decided to accompany my Mom for shopping when she having off day. Listen again, I accompany so she is the one doing the shopping and I'm the one that accompany ONLY! =]

Just finished watching HAI PAI TIAN XIN last episode, its super romantic and funny! I'm just so in love with the show and I think I'll watch it over and over again! Seems like everybody is crazy over this show, hmmm GOOD! 

Dalung dalung dalung~

Can't wait for Tomorrow~
SEE! How excited I am. *wink*

Labels: