´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, February 18♥
Slept at 7am this morning, woke up at 3pm, that's horrible! Tomorrow it's our One Year Anniversary, I wonder where should we celebrate it? Hmmm...shall think about it.
Baby and I have decided to register our marriage in 5years time. That's a reason behind it, even my Brother said after 5 years, it's time to get married. But hello? Its way to far to say it now, shall wait and see.
Baby and I have decided to register our marriage in 5years time. That's a reason behind it, even my Brother said after 5 years, it's time to get married. But hello? Its way to far to say it now, shall wait and see.
I've decided to upload all my photos which were taken during Chinese New Year/V-Day. Cause if I don't upload them now, next time it will be a hard time for me to do so. Why? Tomorrow I will take lots of photos of course, if that case, isn't it a hard time for me if added all up together right?
I didn't manage to take any photos in Cny Day 3 cause I was busy gambling. Hahaha!
Now, photos tells you all. Enjoy!















