´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, February 8♥
Well, didn't get to go Town yesterday but nevermind, Tomorrow will be going to Far East and hopefully can go 313 at Somerset too with Baby. 

Let me explain W-H-Y I didn't go Town yesterday. Baby got sunburn on Saturday and his feet will freaking pain due to that and I'm way too lazy to wake up and prepare. So we decided to shift it till Tomorrow.

Hopefully and pray-fully I can manage to get up early, too many places to go so wake up early to prevent the crowds. 

I HATE CROWDS, WHY?

There's too many idiotic people on the streets that thinks that their grandparents' own the road. They can just bump onto you without saying sorry, that's the basic manners yet they don't have any!

Didn't you guys met before that a women/men bump onto you yet they stare and glance at you, acted like It's your "FAULT"!Can't tolerate those IQ-less people please.

Manners people, M-A-N-N-E-R-S !!

Labels: