´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, February 4♥
Went back to my previous workplace to get my salary, meet up with beloved Joyce during her break time. My pay will GROSS! We chatted a lot, gonna a chance to catch up with lots of people that I know! =]

Nevertheless, I bought a bag of makeup brushes and a bottle of conditioner before I headed back home. Tomorrow Baby going to hand in all his projects so he got to burn midnight oil tonight. But but but.. This coming Saturday and Sunday will be going out with Baby to Town again! Woots~

Got so many things to do, need to go Nyp to settle things and so on. Travel here and there, that's what I'm doing recently. Sighs, adult fare is killing everybody, this is what all my FRIENDS are saying, uber jokers.






Took on Tuesday.
Singapore weather is uber H.O.T
Yellow banana, Joyce!
Good hair day

Labels: