´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 6♥
Baby didn't get any sleep at all, around 6am he went to Sentosa for the School Event. Just now, around 5pm, he came back and I think he look exactly like a prawn which are cooked. So red and seriously, if he don't look like a cooked prawn, he must be a cooked crab!

I'm glad that I didn't tagged along, or else I don't know what were I look like. In my whole life, I scared to have dark skin. Although, when I was young, I love to sun tan but when I grown up, I hate that. Cause when I have dark skin, my Brothers always call me a "In du mei"(indian girl).

Baby look so exhausted, he is sleeping right now. And he reminded me not to disturb him! HAHAHAHA!

And FOLKS!
Please click on my NUFFNANG ADV thank you!
A little still counts, I'll follow things that are below, only if you clicked the adv...

1) I promise I'll update my post regularly whenever I can. 
2) Whatever I know, I'll share.
3) Upload photos in case you guys get bored.
4) Things you want to know, you can ask and I'll share.

So folks, click it! No harm clicking, I'll thanks you many many!

Labels: