´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, March 26♥
Have not been updating my blog for sometimes, so sorry yea?
CLICK MY NUFFNANG AD PLEASE!!
Wednesday- Go town with Gwen, Ever since after Secondary School, have not been meeting her up, there's so much to catch up with her.
From Far East-->313-->Orchard Central-->Plaza Sing-->Dhoby Exchange.
Took lots of photos and she bought a jacket too. I wondered should I get myself a jacket? But I don't wish to spend a single cent on clothes, so contradicting!
Thursday- Spending my whole day watching 3anguo, super hilarious. Didn't go anywhere, that's why I managed to finished 1/2 of the drama. Nice one, Carmen! *laugh*
Today- Went out with Baby, supposed to wake up at 12noon. Due to my laziness, I dragged till 1pm plus. By the time, I finished preparing, it started to rain. So end up, Junqi wanted to join us so we waited for him till 7pm then headed off to Plaza Sing to exchange my Guess wallet.
I've exchanged to the pattern I loves and I love it so much now! Still, Thanks to Tiffany! After all, actually we wanted to walked down to SimLim from Somerset, but we lost our way!
We ended up at Liang Count means we at Clark Quay, so we from there took mrt home. Too bad so sad, they gonna go down again Tomorrow. Wee! =]



