´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 27♥
Here am I to upload all my photos that I've took during March. So people...
Click on my NUFFNANG AD please, so that I will have the motivation to blog and try my very best upload all photos even when the laptop piss me off. =]

ON CHARLENE'S 21TH BIRTHDAY
 
candied shot. 
*JQ look so upset and black to me*

ON 19TH MARCH
(MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY)
Before heading off.
My face look like having many "layers of foundation" 
But I didn't,serious!
While waiting for Baby.
My lovable Baby.
Thanks Charlene and Michelle for coming down.
Too blur, I know.
My BURGER CAKE!
pardon Baby's hair, 
as he ran in and out just to collect my cake.=]
Birthday Girl.
That's me!
Me and Baby.
Charlene is uber cute!
JiaHwei and I
The four of us!
Close one.
Everybody were looking at Baby or the screen?
I don't know.
It's not creamy at all, delicious!
Looks like MY is trying to snatch JH's money, 
but the truth, was not!
At Mrt platform, btw.
MY was forced to smile.
Last of not least, 
JQ and his "half eaten" Girlfriend.

Due to too many photos, I decided to upload the rest next time. So folks, stay tune for ore photos to be uploaded yea.

Labels: