´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, March 16♥
I won't blog about what happened yesterday and today, I don't like the feeling of being stalked by you guys, seriously I DON'T LIKE. Though, blogging is for people to "stalked", but I can choose to stop stalkers for stalking. =]
Like it or not, this is my blog, my say. From now onwards, I will only roughly blog about what happened or my "schedule" for the day to prevent whatever things to happen.
I'll just roughly say Chalet = fun and happening, I really did enjoyed myself that's all I could say.
Baby said Sometimes, What phrases are said in English or Chinese is kinda contradicting. WHY? Some things like...
People says: No one is perfect in this World.
Then why others says: Practice makes perfect?
People says: People would changed when time passed.
Then why others says: A leopard won't change its spots?
Isn't it contradiction enough? Sometimes phrases are used to console or rather an excuse to cover their faults. When comes to the end, actions still speaks louder than words.
Because words can turn out to be a lie where actions can't. You may lie, but your true colours will always reveal by your actions, no matter by days, by months or even by years. Isn't it true enough for me to say that?
So I came out with a conclusion, Humans are still humans, what characters they are born to be will forever no changes. Unless, with a super strong determination, which is super impossible to happen.
Labels: The earth is spinning but seems like nothing has been changed



