´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, March 2♥
I'm suffering from Insomnia since weeks ago! Know what? My sleeping time is totally different from others, everybody are sleeping at 11pm lastest 3am. But I'm sleeping at 9AM and woke up at 4-5pm, that's super horrible and terrible.
I wish I could change back my sleeping timing, however I can't. Whenever it comes to night time, I feel more energetic than I'm in the afternoon. How smart am I, I think I'm growing older now, by my looks!
By the way, I'm so going to Nihon Mura again! Baby had promised me that Friday he will bring me there for Lunch, I'm so looking forward to it. Recently, I'm craving for fried food, I don't know why?
Not burgers nor chicken wings, but fried food! I'm so horrible in this state right now, craving for fried food, irregular eating time, irregular sleeping time, what's next?



