´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, March 17♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR BRO AND COUSIN!!

Close friends asked me what I want for my Birthday as a present. To answer it without letting them feel that I'm greedy, it's very hard. I bet you guys did experienced it once whenever your birthday is coming nearer. =]

This is what I wanted for long...
1) A biggest  Baby Tazmania 
(which is super expensive and rather hard to find)
2) Perm my hair 
(I don't expect my friends to cut off my hair and take it to salon for perming and attach it back to my roots right?)
3) A Brown GUESS Wallet.
(It's quite expensive unless it's a share gift?)
4) Liquor for collections 
(expensive also, again unless it's a share gift.)
5) A Laptop
(Baby said he will get one for me when I really need it.*happy*)
6)  Money 
(which most of my friends will do when they don't know what to get?)

So people, don't ask me what I want, it's hard to answer. But I think I'm weird enough, I asked my friends not to ask me this question but I like to ask my friends whenever their Birthday its near. Cool!

Till now, I still don't know what Baby will give me. Cause I always asked him to surprise me with surprises but I always trying my very best to know what he will give me to "unsurprise" myself.
Nonetheless, the best Birthday present is the celebrating moment with a group of friends with lots of fun and laughter. So initially, I hope that things wont corked up on my Big day.



Mingyuan
Baby while at Mos Burger.
Me
Baby and I
My fav drink,Milk tea.
Snapshot by baby.
At Chalet.
Before bbq started.
While they are bbq-ing.
Saved by my Dad yesterday 
but dead early in the morning.
The most naughty fellow in my house.

Labels: