´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, March 4♥
Okay, supposed to wake up at 9.30am, but I slept at 9am? Baby supposed to go School for meeting at 12.30pm, but due to me, he missed it! HOW SMART!

End up, we met Mingyuan and Junqi at 2pm. We went to THREE PLACES today! Its been a long time since all of us go out together, today was a hilarious day ever had.

First, we went to SimLim Square as Baby and Junqi were looking for their computer's parts. There's one Uncle trying to cheat Baby, but too bad and so sad for him that my Baby is not a dumb ass, he's a clever boy. =]

Second, we went to Bugis Street. As I thought since I went there, must as well I buy all the stuff that I need right now rather than going there again just to buy some small little stuff? Not to waste my bus fair, I bought 6 pairs of fake lashes for back-up and one lashes glue too. How genius!

Last, we went to CityHall as Mingyuan wanted to buy his guitar panel. He's a very 'chop-chop' man, so once he finished buying, we bus-ed back to SengKang. As usual, slacked for awhile before we headed back home.

When I without any makeups.
Junqi
With my dear Baby
Reminds me of hamsters!
Hugs and Kisses
My collections,still got afew more at home.
One of my favorite necklace,one and only piece.

Labels: