´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 27♥
CLICK ON Y NUFFNANG, THANK YOU!
Oh man, I slept at 10am plus and I woke up at 5pm plus. I hate insomnia and I don't like it at all. I wanted to change back my timing but it's so hard to fulfill it. It's so sickening, if I don't change it back now, it will be hard for me.
I tried to upload photos in facebook, but what I can say is facebook up-loader like shlt! Seriously, I used almost 2hours to upload but failed. Make me flared up only.
Had my breakfast/lunch/dinner just now with Baby's family, we had Zichar for dinner now I'm so full and almost bloated. I need to have some small little study now, or else I'm afraid that I couldn't catch up. =]












Love is like a war. Easy to start, difficult to finish and impossible to forget. God gave us everything in pairs like two hands, two eyes and two ears...But why only one heart? Because he gave another to someone else for us to find. And I FOUND IT!
Falling in love is like jumping off from a very tall building.
Your brain tells you- it's not a good idea.
While your heart tells you- you can fly!



