´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, March 11♥
PEOPLE ALERT, MY BIRTHDAY JUST 8 MORE DAYS AWAY!! 

I didn't plan to plan to celebrate with many friends, but only with my closest friends.I'm so excited towards my Birthday though I'll be one year older but nevermind, the only purpose is all of us must enjoy our night on my birthday itself.

My Brother went back for reservist today till 27th March, so I guess my present from him will be gone. Cause he said, if I want present from him, go his Camp and get from him. Which is bull shit only, if I REALLY go in, I think my present is bullets only. Zzz...

Anyway, hopefully everything will be fine for him of course. He gonna spend his Birthday in the Army, cause his Birthday is on 17th March! There are many March Babies in my family and relatives side, so cool and so great!

Labels: