´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, March 28♥
Please click on my NUFFNANG as a motivation for me to blog yea? =]

Well, didn't go out today and I don't think I'll be going out for this coming week also. Unless, Baby and clique want to go Sim Lim maybe I'll follow or maybe not.

Did I mention about bikini? Last Wednesday, I bought a Bikini as Baby allowed me to. Baby knows me well enough, I won't wear just the Bikini itself to Beach or wheresoever. I prefer Bikini match with a shirt rather than swimming suit, so off.

After I bought, I started to pester my Baby to go Beach or SengKang swimming complex. But Baby kept on turning me off by saying..."Okay lor, but you must go without any regrets even if you'll turn black." Like what the...

Baby also said we can go pub but not club, now trend is pub and not club. Though, I love R&B music but I hate crowded places.

After I started to watch 3anguo, I kept on singing "Ma cao song". Whenever I start to sing, Baby will go..."yeaaaaa~".


24TH MARCH(WITH GWEN)
Smile
Forever21.

Lovely dress.
Is it nice?
Gwen and me.
A very nice girl
At Ice Monster.
Take 2.
Both of us got nice long hair, 
but hers longer than mine. T3T
While waiting for Gwen, 
I seriously hate my baby fats!
Brownie
Small little brownie from Gwen.
Cowgirl. *laughs*
I'm a Geek, I going to be one soon.
Gwen's camera is the best!
I think I will get myself one.

Labels: