´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, March 29♥
Supposed to wake up at 9am, prepare to go Simlim Square with Baby and co. But guess what? I was way too lazy to wake up so I decided to stay at home and sleep. Baby had reminded me to sleep early but I chose to sleep at 7am. How smart!
Tomorrow will be going again as Mingyuan and Junqi going to buy Computers, I shall sleep later on and hopefully I can manage wake up on time or else Baby gonna dump me at home alone.
I gonna purchase some items from Bugis Street Tomorrow, like watch and feather headbands. I wanted to get them since a long time ago. Now, since I found the cheapest deal in town, I shall grab it!
I gonna purchase some items from Bugis Street Tomorrow, like watch and feather headbands. I wanted to get them since a long time ago. Now, since I found the cheapest deal in town, I shall grab it!
I decided to get the Grey Dress, what do you think? Any suggestions from you guys which dress to choose from? I already got two votes for the Grey one.


Labels: A men loses his sense of direction after four drinks. A women loses hers after four kisses.




