´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, March 20♥
Three words...
Disappointed, Disgrace and Upset. That's what I have to describe you right now.
You are such a failure, you might be achieving in your work and getting lots of salary in your job but HELLO! Are you happy? You don't even know what is RESPECT FOR OTHERS!
Didn't your school had taught you this in School? You have no respect at all. You are older than me, so what? Is this mean that you can said something rude to me? NO!
I'm so disgrace by you and your daughter. I wonder what method did you used to teach your disrespect daughter? She just like you! I think these is so-called "Like father like daughter" hurs?
I only have one brother, one father,one mother and one lover that's all. I have never seen such person like you, don't even give people face at all. What will you do if you are in my shoes? Feeling great and high?
Today is my Mom's Birthday and you are doing these. You think Mom will feel "happy and high" and praise you like fuck when you did something like that? So what you treat her for dinner, I think she will eat unhappily and can't even swallow the food you bought smoothly.
Evey children on Earth trying to give their Mom a best dinner or present wholeheartedly but you are way so "DIFFERENT"! You like to give Mom a worst dinner on Earth and make her feel so upset and after that you will feel VERY HIGH is it?
You have car doesn't mean I don't have in future, you might be rich now but doesn't mean I won't be wealthier than you in future.
So...
FUCK AND DIE. Labels: Are you my family member? Did I mention you? Who are you? Fuck and die.



