´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, March 30♥
Well, I'm super "proud" of myself today. Why? Cause I woke up on time, without Baby's "lian huan" call. What a good girl I am, just for today.

Went to too many places... I shall make it short and sweet as I'm so damn tiring now.
Compass point- For lunch
Bugis Street- Bought a new watch, love it so much.
Sim Lim Square- Bought a pink headset, nice!
Junqi's house- Baby helped his siblings to setup their Computers. Had dinner, delicious!
MingYuan's house- Same.
Last but not least- Home sweet-ed home.

I wanted to buy a feather headband at Bugis Street, but it don't suits me at all, either too flat or too short or too over, that's all. Thought, it is at super cheap price like only 5 bucks. However, Baby said you spend 10-20bucks on something you like rather then buying something cheap which you don't like.

But I thought he's asking me to save money?! Contradicting Baby JieJie! Hahaha! Anyway, I shall see how it goes.

PS: Will upload all photos Tomorrow, just don't switch tune!
PLEASE CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Labels: